IF YOU GOT A GOOD "1" YOU GOT A LOT!

Let me tell you this....I am not just saying this...I'm telling you...
If you think that Our Texas Hospitals are just a can of wishy washy Geeks smoking marijuana you got something coming....

I have seen some of the most miraculous medicines right here in our days in The Woodlands and In Houston!
I am not pulling your chain them dudes are awesome...
Unbelievably awesome...
Do try to stay on their good side, If you love your doctor you will cherish him as much as he cherishes his work.

A cure is worth its weight in gold.

I seen them put together people, cure them, heal them, disciplined them,incarcerate them, you name it its pretty damn well worth it.

I think they like challenges. Texas Is all about a challenge.

I seen some good ones and some not so good ones.

If all else fails call the Doctor! Everyone needs one sometime!
....but Don't take them for granted.

If you got a good Doctor you got a lot!


If there ever was a vampire in this world that would be him ..excuse me, her!


Have a good One!!
Thanks Ya'll!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

Blackfoot vs. Cherokee vs, Alabama Coushatta??

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives