ITS THE JUICE

THIS IS WHAT THE MESSAGE SAID," AM I OR AM I NOT ADDICTED TO DRUGS because of your facination with the occult?"

Are we not being watched every day of every hour every move we make?

If we move it moves.. if we are agressive its agressive.

God's creations are now sick and ailing .
They depend apon us for thier survival.

That is the answer.

Now what is the question?

What can we do?

It is escalated and the sickness is growing stronger

I got a heavy for ya!

Your right someone is gonna die!

Everyday of every minute of every hour. Till its over.

Its the juice.

YOUR RIGHT BECAUSE YOU DEFINATELY HAVE YOUR WORK CUT OUT FOR YOU.

I MAY NOT BE RIGHT, But I am far from being wrong!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

YOUR LOVE YOUR LIES, written by Tannie Gwin 2013

KEEP PRAYING, not preying.written by Tannie, OCT. 2017