Old Galveston Road Blast From The Past

He had his hands around my throat....as I went unconcious  I said a prayer Psalms 23

Iit was you and me two bottles of tequila and a tire iron...

sitting on a concrete porch...just having a blast!
so some dudes are sneaking up on us in a very percocious way..

This is my bottle that one is your bottle if you wanna share it with them thats okay with me but I am taking mine and putting it in the house under a sink that had no cabinet.
when they had finished theirs he came in to get mine..I told him now you told me that this one bottle is mine and it is half full..and you done finished all yours...

and since we had beenn fighting for two or three days already....I didn't want to make him mad any so  gave it to him......

Next thing we know we are pitty putty on a dirt floor...and  my hand was beat red with a bunch of rust on em.
I tripped over the tire iron and ran out the door gave a gold necklace to a taxi driver and he took me home five blocks away.

That was enough for me...
I had his  black and blue badge of honor all up and down my side and throat

so the bed frame had a Machete slipped between the bedspring and the rail for several days

thats when two constables showed up at my work and had a court order for me to be hospitalized for evaluation for 90 days .

End of story:
Thinking back I bet that man had a severly bruised chest maybe a  hairline fracture.
I've been running for my life ever since...
His words were,"IF YOU LEAVE ME BITCH I WILL KILL YOU".





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

YOUR LOVE YOUR LIES, written by Tannie Gwin 2013

KEEP PRAYING, not preying.written by Tannie, OCT. 2017