GUYNANA TRADGEDY JONES

im gonna save your life tonight...

mR. jim jones WAS A LOUSY PREACHER, a mooch and a thief.....

I was two or three when I went to his seminar...
with a federal agent.....," You cant do anything, all you can do is walk in circles"...
I remember the exact words

as I walked in circles trying my best to impress him.....
Lets think about that...lets think about that for a minute..He said no IM Taking you home...You done absolutely nothing for me....

I spoke to some of the children....
I sang to them....

I was taken aback by something..I remember not liking the man.... and warned some of the children.

we left....

I never heard about Guyana tradgedy till much later in life....

I didnt remember about him till I got married and had my first son.

I was a baby. No more than two or three.

and I know now what he is and why we shouldn't
listen to that man...

apply your mathmatical equations to that! and think now about the legalization of marijuana.
apply that to Waco....

and I was transported to Back to Texas.

You see I am truely the one who got away!!
Does it even wonder you to know why the government doesn't beleive in Religion?

Perhaps we havent set a good enough example for them.
Now I know why I seen the fork in that road...

But I havent put it all together yet...I will!! Soon!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

Blackfoot vs. Cherokee vs, Alabama Coushatta??

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives