MY VIRGIN BOUNTY

The Bars Are open

Yours Thursday,

Im friday night..
Your .38
Im .22

I can see that saturday night has a special way with you.

BUT DEAD MEN DONT CARRY OUT THE TRASH.

You went into  the china store when you heard about the blast,
One man hit the floor... one too many ? well, Yeah I guess?
Its a very big load, but must you weave all over the road?
The road was slick it was drizzling rain, its one minute to hell with nothing to gain.
DEAD MEN DONT CARRY OUT THE TRASH

Your watching me so closely I cannot get away,
Still god Is bringing me kittens in the rain.
DEAD MEN DONT CARRY OUT THE TRASH

Any way they caught her in a motorcycle gang,with his wallet still on its chain.
Miles from no where ...not  a single allie in sight..
she chuggalugged the brews ...on a lonely street alone .set on hooffing it on foot for home.
DEADMEN DON'T CARRY OUT THE TRASH

Her body was never found, She thinks shes alive and doing well,
But she is nothing but a kindred spirit compared
To the fight she put up the night...
An eighteen wheeler pulled to the side.
DEAD MEN DONT CARRY OUT THE TRASH

She screams whimpers and whines oh God Please I don't wanta Die
Chastized into Her head,
The Voices whispered your dead.
DEAD MEN DON'T CARRY OUT THE TRASH

Where are you sister, a woman said?
I love you...I love you....Going off in her head,
Thats when he got her again.
DEAD MEN DONT CARRY OUT THE TRASH

ITS YOU ITS ME IT EVERYTHING.....
TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT....ITS FREE!
YOU WILL SEE.....
ILL BE THERE .
DEAD MEN DONT CARRY OUT THE TRASH.

That it doesn't really bother me.
THAT THE DEAD MAN DIDN"T TAKE OUT HIS TRASH.

THE POOR WHITE TRAILOR PARK TRASH IS A
THE VIRGIN BOUNTY .

He followed me to the trailors, he followed me everywhere...
I am still wondering if I truely died.
THE VIRGIN BOUNTY.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

Blackfoot vs. Cherokee vs, Alabama Coushatta??

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives