Hoodoo

HOODOO YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE ?AND WHO ARE YOU REALLY? Questions you posed to me? Ole man take a look at yourself your alot like me. Virgin bride and the keys on the night stand table. roses on your bed and in your teeth, all boiled down to the night of grand purgery. This is the way it has to be....you say to me. No one worthy to be robed in white. A lifelong of labors and fights. Take what you want if cyou cant get it for free, Leave me destitude young man in the ole crepedness you then you see it is me.. Wisodom of this world has a price to pay...if you aren't with this..get with it. Man walking the green mile has chasened to the crimes. He really doesn't know how it happened.. he was out of his mind. Is this for real is it all a figmentation of the mind? Or is it an illusion the worlds waters wisk away down the fragmented stream of life? So really how long do you want to live ? and Hoodoo? Who do you think you are coming here to me? what is that you want to really do to me? and what are you doing really it is me?(scoff) Who are you really? Hoodoo! which put a screw ...and glue and hung it to a white board...which you just claimed for yours. You dont know what you are saying.. you don't know what you do...making mistakes breaking you, all for the love and glory of you. hoodoo I know who you are, and I know what you want to be and what you really are... SNYTAX VERBATUM OF The Tax man . Of which the old and helpless and disabled have already paid. Twice over with blood and sweat. The only thing left was Euthanization of a fool that you consumed from finger to toe. Claims it was finger licking good to the bone. and threw her away scraps under the table for the ole kerr dog. *******************************************************************************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

Blackfoot vs. Cherokee vs, Alabama Coushatta??

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives