WEEWALL

Now that you have let the cats and dogs into the house...I don't know why? You gave them all sterilization and they still wee on the wall. Wouldn't it be better to let them roam outside? now they won't multiply? They can climb trees and bark at the moon...fight all day and after noon? But since ozzy osborn is in control...the cat still stinks,, and the dogs still wee on the wall. well I have taking a liking to them as much as I can I have to sometimes remind them that i am just a man. and since they have marked their territores and all... I had to learn to adjust and to wee on the wall. Damn it this is our wee wall this is our wee wall! we must learn to share. Don't carry my wee wall off.. I have gotten use to it there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives

YOUR LOVE YOUR LIES, written by Tannie Gwin 2013