Betrayal of the worst kind

It's the best game I've ever seen play It all starts with the cutest kiss and suddenly you're on the list you fight with this new fight with that it's never ending at that your only son You do not know Has suddenly taken the presence of three children that are missing and then you find the body double any swear it's got to be over Then meet up with the company games  And cannot even find your own name Sincerely and onto the past you want to have this game in that is slowly fizzles out cold and lifeless it's not fair to live a life enrage When the hate and anger is not your own you thought you lived the life of a dream but dreams turn into nightmares and they point their crooked finger at me as if I'm the one set and free but they have been free all alone and never recognized freedom and it is time for them to take on your own obstructions An answer to their own charge for Freudian slip away From the truth that might save them But it's far from the truth They traveled so far this way you cannot scratch on history history passageways But they have made a martyr in their days because they never turn the page In such their outrage and pain won't be dismissed I cannot change And cannot change again I asked why does it happen to me when you had every opportunity To set me free we pay and pay and pay and played With no hope in return We cry it's just the Slipaway from Making Life into eternity But no one can live this way betrayed The best answer is to turn your back walkway and then there's the chain upon my fact you did break It's too late with your life train to make anything better in your old age just fucking forget it and leave me alone you kiss me one more time you Judas You swear your kitten but you just catfish And use the high heaven Don't you fool with me because I will do everything that you don't want to be Oh I have a right and I'm going to use it and put your foolish Joe grass in jail them smoke to themselves and an internal flame and free my people from their Their shame open the doors to every jail in Let them smoke the place down You'd make a covenant with the devil just to have a joint or two might as well let him have it smoking to their blue And the little prostitute
Seeks high reward for her game
Can't work 9 to 5 because of their Shame workers are nothing uis nothing but the color of the skin
There is no wonder what ever let me in Engaging in the rat race games Betray your ball Makes me want to hate you I said It's not your fucking fault no you just did drug induced And just Ballardsville stupid dream Nothing comes out the way it seems I should be more than this demo with your damn fucking shit Go away go back home to Your idiots You shouldn't be so quick to chat me because you don't know me and just because I'm scarred doesn't mean that she's any prettier than me actually she doesn't have a brain In her head matter of fact she's the walking dead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives

YOUR LOVE YOUR LIES, written by Tannie Gwin 2013