Concept for liberty

I figure there are 25 hours to every day we work and love and play hard and long extra hour is like a note to every day life's song. I will repay all your deeds good and bad so you know whAt it is being Christ ,is like adding one hour to your day of living and life. Sew a seed of love reap, see a seed larceny I intend to keep,  I intend to repay every day. I will steal your heart away "on guard " so be prepared to pay this is my day , all 25 hours.
Concept you won't miss a thing punch in punched out write your own schedule but you still work eight , eight, and off nine.
Support women by funding . Protect them from exploitation and abuse. Saints of Texas unite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

YOUR LOVE YOUR LIES, written by Tannie Gwin 2013

KEEP PRAYING, not preying.written by Tannie, OCT. 2017