You lied written by the wind 2013


When you told me that you love me you Lied uwhen you told me you were true truth is you really don't know what love is Or how powerful love has a Hold on you 
Your just to naïve to think that I would believe in such a thing you told me you love me and if I would wear your ring that you believed in something and it was better than nothing at all and I slowly fell behind your façade Waking up in the morning I realize there's no such thing it Is not a story it was just a dream Yeah you lied when you told me you love me you lied when you told me you were true you lied because you don't really know what love is or how powerful love has a hold on You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

Blackfoot vs. Cherokee vs, Alabama Coushatta??

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives