I wants to tell you something mr jones

You are some Kind of man I  do believe you are the prettiest man I have ever seen Blue eyes just cold cool and 
The line to your heart drives me crazy in Love with you My heart. Just pitter patters All over town You are the best man around And I was so blue when I left you This heart will never be the same My eyes that with tears I was just your game But you'll never know how truey I care Because I believe they got above created you for me to love he picked you out from all the rest because he knew I love you best I had a heart And it was true but now it's gone from me to you please take care of it as I have done for now you have to and I have none If you're not there on judgment day I'll know you went the other way But just to prove my love for you I gave the angels back their wings golden harps and silver things Just to prove my love for you I go through hell to be with you Thank you Mr. Jones love Miss Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

Blackfoot vs. Cherokee vs, Alabama Coushatta??

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives