I was there for you the whole time

I stood beside you and fought for you and you never notice, i stood in front of you after the war was over with all my battered scars and you ignored me, I stood behind you and you left me, The one time I walked away from you you stalked me you wanted me and you tried to kill me, all in all I learned nothing, I felt nothing, But when you die you overtook me. And I gave you the last rite. I cannot forsake you no matter how hard I try and this is where I learned about heart  Courageousness And the will to survive you can follow me here Because I am alone within myself. Rest in peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives

YOUR LOVE YOUR LIES, written by Tannie Gwin 2013