It is not my custom or my religion

Marijuana was used in the Mayan culture and South America. It has very little to do with the United States of America except for migration and it's manufacturing or growing in the states. But it is my belief that that product was not imported from South America but from England Therefore I'm going to say that this product may have been taken from America to the queen and then the queen to the people in from the people back to United States it is not my personal culture or my history and my people did not produce such crops and my people are southern. As in southern North Carolina southern Texas area any person in our family found to be manufacturing producing or  growing marijuana are quickly removed from the main branch Those that are addicted are gotten help through the medical profession And the psychiatric hospital And I am not actively enrolled thank God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

Blackfoot vs. Cherokee vs, Alabama Coushatta??

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives