Skip to main content

Tamarac park carousel nightmare 1982


  • I couldn't believe it was a real place after I had this dream and 1982 I just listed as a dream but it was a horrific dream that involved the death of my son and when I woke from the dream my baby was laying right there beside me so I knew it was not a nightmare I mean a dream but It was just a bad dream reassured when I saw my baby sleeping beside me all cuddled and warm the nightmare I had in 1982 involved something that I thought was not real and then I thought it was real it was a nightmare like no other ,  a precursor to mental illness. What haunts me even to this day. 
    So as I was taught by licensed psychiatrist and social workers I began to draw mental pictures in my mind that I can work through and calm myself. But little did I know that I would fall upon a place so much resembling that nightmare . It was built over 42 years ago! And my son was not even a twinkle in my husband Eye. So Ilook  for the significance and why the Lord told me about this place and I keep being drawn here, Which is where I reside in this nightmare dream today in the year 2013. Boy does this really really get twisted between dreams and reality? I am very grateful and thankful for my sobriety and the little sense that I have, Some call it just horses sense but I call it reality sobriety Monday news and just normal Mundane life.   There's very little difference between the dream and the reality of today the dream that I had  in 82 and reality that I am living right here in that dream and 2013 and my son is not here. 
    Depressed mournful lost dizzy giddiness 
    I bring reality to consciousness so you can see.  The carousel in my dreams.

    carousel (from French carrousel, from Italian carosello), or merry-go-round, is ... Thefirst carousel patent was granted on 25 July 1871, ...
    32 KB (4,857 words) - 17:50, 21 August 2013
  • The Dentzel Carousel Company was the firstAmerican carousel company and while thousands of carousels were made in the U.S., there are ...
    16 KB (2,417 words) - 15:33, 12 September 2013
  • Oklahoma! , Carousel , South Pacific , The King and I and The Sound ... The 1956 film version of Carouselmade in CinemaScope 55 , again ...
    26 KB (3,650 words) - 21:26, 7 July 2013
  • Charles I. D. Looff was a master carver and builder of hand-carved carousels and ... Looff built the first carousel at Coney Island in 1876...
    20 KB (2,847 words) - 04:49, 13 September 2013
  • In 1967 , the Raiders reached the postseason for the first time; they went on to win ...Coaching Carousel (2004–11): Norv Turner Era (2004–05) ...
    117 KB (16,777 words) - 23:16, 16 September 2013
  • Carousel is the second musical by the team of Richard Rodgers (music) and Oscar ...Following the spectacular success of the firstRodgers ...
    73 KB (11,165 words) - 03:42, 3 July 2013
  • The C. W. Parker Carousel is a carousel built in 1912 currently operating in the ... state thecarousel was in when the museum firstacquired it. ...
    8 KB (1,283 words) - 23:22, 17 March 2013
  • The King and I is a 1956 musical film made by 20th Century Fox , directed by ... album wasfirst issued only ... Oklahoma (1955) andCarousel (1956), ...
    23 KB (3,466 words) - 06:17, 2 September 2013
  • made the Prater (which has ... public in 1766 Soon the first snack bars, ... The park also features various rides, bumper cars , carousels, ...
    3 KB (447 words) - 22:06, 1 April 2013
  • The first carousel to be installed at Euclid Beach Park was the ... (WRHS), which ownsthe carousel horses, chariots, and mechanism, announced ...
    19 KB (3,032 words) - 02:05, 30 April 2013
  • Carousel for Missoula is a volunteer-built, hand-carved carousel in Missoula, ...townships to create their own home-and-hand-made carousels ...
    13 KB (1,951 words) - 22:52, 31 May 2013
  • The park is also home to the Highland Park Dentzel Carousel and ... Arts in the Park, held on the first Saturday in April, provides a multi-...
    10 KB (1,478 words) - 15:56, 12 July 2013
  • CD player (section Carousel)
    showcased the first top loading CD tray designs The design had a ... Such carouselCD changers often allow the user to rotatethe carousel ...
    14 KB (2,235 words) - 04:06, 28 August 2013
  • Carousel is an online advertisement launched in April 2009 by Philips to promote ... Media publications made comparisons betweenCarousel ...
    22 KB (2,943 words) - 06:06, 25 February 2013
  • Conceived from an unfinished Gorillaz project called Carouselthe ... two on the Billboard 200 with first-week sales of 112,000 copies, and it ...
    58 KB (7,677 words) - 12:43, 27 August 2013
  • Arthur Looff actually commissioned thecarousel in 1904 for a little ... Looff’s Hippodrome at Chutes-at-the-Beach was thefirst permanently ...
    17 KB (2,507 words) - 23:36, 13 August 2013
  • Carousel is a 1956 film adaptation of the 1945 Rodgers and Hammerstein stage ... in stereo for the first time, along with all of the other ...
    23 KB (3,665 words) - 07:43, 11 September 2013
  • It first opened in 1976 as Marriott's Great America. Six Flags ... It originally consisted of six themed areas: Carousel Plaza, the first ...
    63 KB (9,631 words) - 15:55, 16 September 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

I personally am proud of our new president,"Donald Trump", despite the controversial subject matter at hand he has previously thought through some of the tough decisions at hand presently and signed and sealed the decision that all good people would want.
There seems to be a lot of bickering about some issues that remain unresolved and he was quick to resolve them. In his intelligence made the decision that overall would end civil liabilities and put back to work USA .
Making America Great again is not an easy task while he can give the orders to move ahead, the real true work lays in the hands of citizens. How much of your time and energy are you willing to put into "making America great again", is all I'm asking?
This is what you voted for, if you voted.
When there is no work and no money, the work there is becomes very grueling and tedious. Working money sometimes is just as tedious, and you gotta be there to answer the call, step up or step down, your stil…

Blackfoot vs. Cherokee vs, Alabama Coushatta??

A MAP OF UNITED STATE COVERING THE HERITAGE OF MY FOREFATHERS. If this at all seems possible.....
THIS IS A MATERNAL SIDE/but there has been no evidence for the paternal side.

JUST AS HAPPY AS A BUG IN A RUG

Important Blackfoot Mythological Figures
Old Man (also known by his Blackfoot name, Naapi, or spelling variants such as Napi, Nape, Napa, Napiw, Napioa, Na-pe, Na'pi, Na'pe, or Old-Man.) Naapi is the benevolent culture hero of the Blackfoot tribe (sometimes referred to as a "transformer" by folklorists.) He is a trickster, a troublemaker, and sometimes a foolish person, but he is also responsible for the shaping of the world the Blackfeet live in and frequently helps the people. He is assisted in these tasks by his wife, Old Woman or Old Lady (Kipitaki or Kipitaakii in Blackfoot). In some Blackfoot Indian legends both Old Man and Old Woman are associated with coyotes (some Blackfoot storytellers even call them "Old Man Coyote" and "Old Lady Coyote,…

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives

I was a wife of a man who said, periodically that "marijuana", was safer than even alcohol or smoking cigarettes. That it was even safer to smoke marijuana joints than drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes and the hidden dangers of getting cancer.This was in the eighties not the the year 2000 and above.

Well, I suppose that it was the lessor of the evils of this world,(Not for me). However; We then realized the hard way the real dangers when Smoking and getting high on marijuana candy and high potency marijuana. How some people would even prefer not driving at all as opposed to loosing the right to smoke marijuana medicinally or not.

The additives that raised the potency, was then recipe'd into a candy that mimicked other famous candy labels.
Which took me back in time to a mass murderer in Texas Known AKA Candy man, or Dean Corell, and his conspirators.
Which I always am stumped by seems there are really only three that impact Texans lives and so children's lives.…