Why are people prejudice? Territorial? Why we have separate water fountains

I know you don't believe me you may understand that it's not my cross to bare, 
You may think I'm not compassionate, I Wanna say our government would not let you on USA soil, which is still being considered .

Louisiana New York and Texas were not considered USA soil our land depreciated, our home were sold for less than fair market price because you stole seat.

Our money also was depreciated because you make deals for exchange of legal tender for illegal tender.

We do not look kindly upon you because you crossed states lines and forgot very important information which got a lot of people killed others maimed and disabled.

Perhaps you shouldn't favor us USA so much and go home think about it find another wAy!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

Blackfoot vs. Cherokee vs, Alabama Coushatta??

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives