Your ride is waiting sir and madam!!

To reverse engineer
Inbox
Tannie
to John
13 hours ago
Details
If I say black, you say white, if I am asked what is that? I say corn , you say that is not corn , okay?
Skip your sin to syn. Worlds. If I say go back wards you go back wards, if I say forward your go forward . If I say forget it, you be quiet!
Mums the word .
If I say fucks in head and shit between legs you better believe it.
We are the very best you can do.
If I say make it quick it bettebe fast as lightning . An as accurate as a heat seeking missile.
Did I say return to sender , with a bill attached? Congradulations, 
It's A Volkswagen !
Sent from my iPhoneTo reverse engineer

Inbox
Tannie
to John
13 hours ago
Details
If I say black, you say white, if I am asked what is that? I say corn , you say that is not corn , okay?
Skip your dins to syn. Worlds. If I say go back wards you go back wards, if I say forward your go forward . If I say forget it, you be quiet!
Mums the word .
If I say fucks in head and shit between legs you better believe it.
We are the very best you can do.
If I say make it quick it better be fast as lightning . An as accurate as a heat seeking missle.
Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

Blackfoot vs. Cherokee vs, Alabama Coushatta??

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives