The tomb was opened so he could fill your heart?

Jesus was a carpenter and I feel very fairly sure that he was building his own cross because he worked for the synagogues in the tabernacle, 
And that maybe Jesus was hung on his own crossed that he built himself, 
And asked my mother and I enlist mother's husband was sitting in a restaurant on Easter Sunday we are talking about crossed it's in Jesus, 
They were talking about how we wondered are I wondered if that Jesus life was too perfect example of the way we should be, for some people have different versions of the truth.
As we are contemplating the subject I brought up to subject of Greg Allman and his song; 

Some people believe that they should take the cross I have seen a man with this life size cross walking on the hwy clean across Texas and we have seen this man quite many times in and around Highway 59, others simply say and thank God somebody said this is it's not my cross to bear, 
It might've been quite simple the only thing that stops people from doing the unthinkable...is Jesus and his testimony
As we unload this Tannie believes in the unthinkable ""would be safe to say
Whether or not perjury done by another person of perjury or to thyself done by your self is the answer and it's not
A good thing. Though unthinkables can happen.

 Send "It's Not My Cross To Bear" Ringtone to your Cell
(Gregg Allman) 
Yeah, yeah, yeah 
I have not come, yeah 
To testify 
About our bad, bad misfortune 
And I ain't here a wond'rin' why 
But I'll live on and I'll be strong 
'Cause it just ain't my cross to bear 
I sat down and wrote you a long letter 
It was just the other day 
Said, sure as the sunrise, baby 
Tomorrow I'll be up and on my way 
But I'll live on and I'll be strong 
'Cause it just ain't my cross to bear 
Oh no 
Oh, but I'll live on and I'll be strong 
'Cause it just ain't my cross to bear 
Yes now baby 
But in the end, baby 
Long towards the end of your road 
Don't reach out for me, babe 
'Cause I'm not gonna carry your load 
But I'll live on and I'll be strong 
'Cause it just ain't my cross to bear 
Yeah, yeah
 a song was called is not my cross to bear. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

Blackfoot vs. Cherokee vs, Alabama Coushatta??

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives