Freshly arrived in Angelina county

 With plenty of things to keep me cool . The sun is baking down I'm on foot  my shoes giving way to the many miles . 

God blessed me with shelter from the searing blistering beat. 

It's a hard life for a woman of my age which is slowly creeping up a hill of midlife crisis. 
Has anyone ever told you there's just some responsibility you have to refuse. 
When you're living in a shelter there's not much you can do just hold on to Christ is all your life. Perhaps I will lose the war but I win the battle. May the smallest army win. 
I'm thinking my newly found friends what is the best way to be when nothing seems appropriate for them. 
And after two days I see the road they have chosen not all bad. 

God bless the Poor lord today!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

Blackfoot vs. Cherokee vs, Alabama Coushatta??

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives