Holding onto a feeling!

How. Would you feel if your best girl went away, how do you think I feel?? Lost within a tangling web of massive confusion only to remember just how lonely I've been ....saving it all for you!!!
I'm not sure you'll ever return to me. 

Unquenchable unthinkable to loose this same thang we've been for so many years. Saving myself all for you...

And you what are you gonna do??

Who will be with you now that everyone is gone???

Me I don't think Jesus ever died ,
He walks among us all the time
Catch him in the corner of your eye
Hear him whisper in the wind your name
He may have came all the way from Nazareth just to say  I love you , 
The romance will not end
And he cares for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives

YOUR LOVE YOUR LIES, written by Tannie Gwin 2013