Journal entry fourteenth

Not much to add today that today is 14 May and everything seems be going smoothen you know? Met up with a friend a new friend from a recent place that I visited. I'm not bitter I'm not I'm just forgetful so I write down everything I can.  My head is so full of things that I don't want to remember and somethings I do. Some people make long-term friends and I just make short-term friends but sometimes friends seem to meet twice in a lifetime. Do we always have to put paint a dark cloud over everything sometimes people say just because you meet them twice the acquaintances that they're stalking you I'm not painting the dark cloud. Sometimes the chosen path is the same as the other one's. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

YOUR LOVE YOUR LIES, written by Tannie Gwin 2013

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives