Saturday, May 10, 2014
Colorado Springs business owner sought after detectives seize 7 pounds of spice
By Matt Steiner
Colorado Springs police are searching for a smoke shop owner after more than seven pounds of the synthetic drug spice were seized by detectives on Thursday.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Alexander Kim, the 50-year-old owner of Ki Ki Smoke, 1730 Monterey Drive. The police Metro Vice, Narcotics and Intelligence Unit searched Kim's store and a related storage unit Thursday and found 682 packets of Spice that has a street value of more than $65,000, police said. The packets of Spice bore such colorful names as Scooby Snax, Cherry Blast, Atomic and Honeymoon. Each packet was sold for $20 per gram, according to police.
Friday, May 09, 2014
Thursday, May 08, 2014
Wednesday, May 07, 2014
New legacy: South Africans vote in first 'Born Free' election
New cultures .
Shall we all gather at the river??
Tuesday, May 06, 2014
Man African American 50 approximate age, a woman taller than he with brown brown hair mid waist length Caucasian fit as fiddle, approximately 30's in age in Cleveland tx , by my snow cones outlet handing off kisses and a small object in cupped palm of hand. Yukyukyuk and more yuk. No pictures was jeapordy twice.
Mom had green apple I had banana snow cones. Yummy.
Diamonds or crack or big acts taken down to size.
Here's a new scope beveled glass or sketched smoked glass computer equipment on police cars and on wallet sized phones .
Because you guys are number one!!!!
So it's etched with badge number and badge, like engraving identification on dog tags.
You can also use silver on the conductors because silver is the very semi and conductors of electricity and will not burn hot other wise burn up or out.
Open a line for recreation and communications, because not talking is the worse thing you can do in a relationship whether friends or other levels of Conradship.
Monday, May 05, 2014
CYBER-RELATED SCAMS TARGETING UNIVERSITIES, EMPLOYEES, AND STUDENTS
The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is aware of multiple scams targeting universities, university employees, and students across the nation. The scams range from Internet fraud to intrusions. The following are common scenarios:
- Spear phishing e-mails are being sent to university employees that appear to be from their employer. The e-mail contains a link and claims some type of issue has risen requiring them to enter their log-in credentials. Once employees provide their user name and password, the perpetrator accesses the university’s computer system to redirect the employees’ payroll allocation to another bank account. The university employees’ payroll allocations are being deposited into students’ accounts. These students were hired through online advertisements for work-at-home jobs, and provided their bank account information to the perpetrators to receive payment for the work they performed.
- Scammers are posting online advertisements soliciting college students for administrative positions in which they would receive checks via the mail or e-mail. Students are directed to deposit the checks into their accounts, and then print checks and/or wire money to an individual. Students are never asked to provide their bank account information to the perpetrators.
- Perpetrators are compromising students’ credential resulting in the rerouting of their reimbursement money to other bank accounts. The reimbursement money is from student loans and used to pay tuition, books, and living expenses.
- Perpetrators are obtaining professors’ Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and using it to file fraudulent income tax returns.
- Some universities have been victims of intrusions, resulting in the perpetrators being able to access university databases containing information on their employees and students.
If you have been a victim of one of these scams or any other Internet related scam, we encourage you to file a complaint with the IC3 at http://www.ic3.govand notify your university police.
Sunday, May 04, 2014
Hi everyone today Tannie Gwin covering a story on journalism journalism has to be backed up by sourse, if the source is not true in journalism does not print the story.
Of which the massive population totally wholeheartedly should be able to believe to be true and correct.
"A statement that point fingers and occasionally brings to justice some of the most heinous criminals in the world".
My little rag here is called propaganda, May or may not have truth to it may have overabundance of truth you never never know .
propaganda is a form of communication aimed towards influencing the attitude of a population toward some cause or position.
While the term propaganda has acquired a strongly negative connotation by association with its most manipulative and jingoisticexamples (e.g. Nazi propaganda used to justify the Holocaust), propaganda in its original sense was neutral, and could refer to uses that were generally benign or innocuous, such as public health recommendations, signs encouraging citizens to participate in a census or election, or messages encouraging persons to report crimes to law enforcement, among others.
Mile away is it Informant of sorts to my dearest friends and relatives.
And my little rag enjoys scope of which the Fifth Amendment can be totally explored and developed into something much much more than just communication skills.
Please enjoy wholeheartedly you might find laughter these pages because you obviously know the truth better than I do.
May it be an eye widening experience!!!!
Sincerely Tannie Gwin
FOR COLD NIGHTS; this IS TWEAKED TO TANNIE'S LIKING'S BUT YOU CAN TWEAK THIS TO YOUR OWN PREFERENCE.Cinnamon Tea Written By Tann...
RECIPE FOR MADNESS; This world is so full of itself there is practically any element of humanity and socialism ascertainable to practi...
Alternatively, I wanted some food this month to be able to keep my tv and laptop from aarons, I paid everything and went into overdraft ...
If you purchase at this company please use my email, as I referred by https://www.nextiva.com/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=nextiva&...