Lethal mouth

"I've come with a stout warning"Have you ever heard the saying"crack a nut ", why doesn't anyone get nuts for Christmas . It means there is more crime committed against the civic club members , than any other members. Who opened season on them? Ever heard of  people abusing them ,hell no ... No one even wants to be called weak , much less mentally ill. We're just sitting ducks till the workers come back after Christmas. Then New Years and every other Sunday. I don't tolerate it , if I have to I'll show you who's the one who can't fight his way out of a paper bag.ill even go to jail for you, but you....know I'm registered and licensed as a lethal weapon. We don't need guns. Guns are for those who need them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY!! 2017

Dangers of smoking and taking marijuana candy alternatives

YOUR LOVE YOUR LIES, written by Tannie Gwin 2013